Honey Soy Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Honey Soy Glazed Pork Tenderloin is a delicious and flavorful dish that is perfect for any occasion. The combination of sweet honey and savory soy sauce creates a mouthwatering glaze that coats the tender and juicy pork tenderloin. This recipe is easy to make and requires only a few simple ingredients, making it a great option for both beginner and experienced cooks.
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, minced garlic, sesame oil, rice vinegar, grated ginger, black pepper, and red pepper flakes (if using).
- Place the pork tenderloin in a shallow dish or a resealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over it. Make sure the pork is well coated. Let it marinate for at least 30 minutes, or up to overnight in the refrigerator for maximum flavor.
- Heat a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add a tablespoon of oil and sear the pork tenderloin on all sides until browned, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and roast the pork for about 15-20 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F (63°C). Use a meat thermometer to check for doneness.
- Remove the pork from the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing. This allows the juices to redistribute and ensures a tender and juicy result.
- While the pork is resting, you can take the remaining marinade and pour it into a small saucepan. Bring it to a boil over medium heat and let it simmer for a few minutes until it thickens into a glaze.
- Slice the pork tenderloin into medallions and drizzle the glaze over the top. Serve with steamed vegetables, rice, or your favorite side dish.
This Honey Soy Glazed Pork Tenderloin recipe is versatile and can be easily customized to suit your taste. You can add a touch of heat with extra red pepper flakes or adjust the sweetness by adding more or less honey. The marinade also works well with chicken or beef if you prefer those options.
Whether you’re hosting a dinner party or simply want to elevate your weeknight meal, this Honey Soy Glazed Pork Tenderloin is sure to impress. The combination of flavors and the tender texture of the pork make it a standout dish that will have everyone asking for seconds.